Great news for PDT poolies!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Might be worth sicking around.......

Hard to say at this point, especially since I'm ready to run over someone's cat right now.

I heard it from a crashpad buddy that ferried a shitbox to SBY, then talked to the prez, in person, he said CLT and PHP are gonezo.

Anyhow besides that crap.

I say wait it out here at PDT untill the end of summer, waiting for info on the flow. (BTW all the MDT guys are lossing their "mainline" numbers) ouch!!!

and if the flow dont go though then let this place burn in hell. if it does PDT is the place to be. 6 months PDT gets, then we will all know if this place is as dead as it looks.....

ok

mnalpha said:
I heard it from a crashpad buddy that ferried a shootbox to SBY, then talked to the prez, in person, he said CLT and PHP are gonezo.

Anyhow besides that crap.

I say wait it out here at PDT untill the end of summer, waiting for info on the flow. (BTW all the MDT guys are lossing their "mainline" numbers) ouch!!!

and if the flow dont go though then let this place burn in hell. if it does PDT is the place to be. 6 months PDT gets, then we will all know if this place is as dead as it looks.....

ok

Exactly. If the flow thru falls thru, I'll be the first to send in my "UP YOURS" letter to SBY.

Nick, to be fair, looking through the YTD times on the awards, it looks like you've got less than half the flight time of the next lowest guy. Might just have to rack some of this up to craptacular luck.

craptacular luck??? I'm here to try to get as many hours as I can... luck would be for me to fly at least twice a month.

yea, sorry... read that wrong... thought you were saying just be glad you have a job. which probably is true lol...

Jesus Nick, when I was in EWN, they wouldn't leave me alone. What did you do sleep with all the crew schedulers?

If you fly with Capt Blout, tell him the midget chucker says hi!

Latest resources

Back