Great news for PDT poolies!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good luck getting an RJ in and out of Hilton Head

Hang on there OPEC.. I hear MESA is buying up all the surplus F-4 drag chutes and C-130 JATO packs for HHH ops.

That would be funny!!

blzr said:
Hang on there OPEC.. I hear MESA is buying up all the surplus F-4 drag chutes and C-130 JATO packs for HHH ops.

That would be funny!!

Yeah, that would be cool....uh huh huh huh.....

OFFICIALLY...............

CLT / PHF closing effective with the May bid cycle. If its not on the company website yet, it will be tomorrow. Once again.....

Last edited:
maybe it will force people to quit and actually give me a job back....

sometimes i feel like milton from office space... maybe i got laid off and nobody told me and i just happen to give me a check... wait, no... this company is too cheap for that.

Gouge? Do yourself a favor and stay away.

Hiring? Probably, but see above statement.

Class dates? This place has no class............

Yea it was about a year ago this time I was hired at PDT. Good times, Good times. Good luck to ya all.

And just a word of advice. Know the crap out of those limitations befor you get there. And especially know the systems. There was about 4 guys in my class that failed that on there first attempt.

i'll probably get a lot of laughs, but i sent my stuff to colgan and have an interview...i'm hoping to find out more about the as time goes, i just know they have quick upgrades... a prop is a prop is a prop... i just want to go where it'll get me where i want to go the quickest....

PA31Ho said:
i'll probably get a lot of laughs, but i sent my stuff to colgan and have an interview...i'm hoping to find out more about the as time goes, i just know they have quick upgrades... a prop is a prop is a prop... i just want to go where it'll get me where i want to go the quickest....

Where you wanna go?

not the right seat for 5+ years... fly more than 4 hrs a month... i just don't see a lot of good signs at piedmont... who knows... you never know

Latest resources

Back