Great news for PDT poolies!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PA31Ho said:
so what does that mean for the last guy on the totem pole in EWN? I'm only guessing bad things.. lol

No no... LGA is very nice in the springtime!

their talking about PHF, my base. great. it was only a matter of time i suppose. and theyll let us know the details about a month ahead of time, to make sure we all have to scramble to re-align our lives.

mnalpha, what else did you hear about the upcoming events? any possible time frame, etc.

PA31Ho said:
so what does that mean for the last guy on the totem pole in EWN? I'm only guessing bad things.. lol

and what the hell is PHP?

Sorry meant PHF!! Jeez, can't get one thing past you croonies, you guys are fast :) !!! Ho, you should be fine! I would think if CLT and PHF are closed, then you will see probably more lines given to EWN and ROA or CHO!
Now, with a base closure I believe they will be able to bid any crew base that there seniority can hold! Eg. 18 Captains in EWN, if no more positions are added to EWN and CLT or PHF guys wanna go there they can start bumping people out of EWN. These people will be able to bid any base that there seniority can hold. If they add Captain and FO slots to EWN then you (nor I) will be bumped out of base only dropping in number in base.
However, I do believe that a few junior captains in EWN will downgrade to stay there if they get bumped.
Anyway!!!!! FUBAR!

force move me... wonderful! .. send me off to ROA - great! (i can hold a buildup there)... send me up north - hmmmmmmmmm i'll have some thinkin to do

PA31Ho said:
force move me... wonderful! .. send me off to ROA - great! (i can hold a buildup there)... send me up north - hmmmmmmmmm i'll have some thinkin to do

Come on now, the north isn't so bad. You afraid of a little snow?

Good luck getting ROA if / when CLT closes.

What a bonehead move by the company. Any of you mgm't types reading this? KISS MY A$$!

when this base closure thing starts to happen im definately gonna try to stay as far south as i can, i.e cho, ewn, roa. i dont have my contract in front of me, but im pretty sure we can go anyplace we have at least one person junior to us. so for all the phf fo's, that will be anywhere. there hasnt been anyone put there in about a year and a half. now the fa's have a different story, i think they have to bid on a certain number of spots all spread around?

so the HHH trips are being giving to the big time jet boys? or we still gonna have those.. couldn't image an rj leaving there full

No, PDT will still be flying out of CLT, just no more base there. Crews will all be coming from the other bases.

Good luck getting an RJ in and out of Hilton Head........................

Yes, if your base closes, you can go anywhere your seniority can hold. Translated, if the most junior guy in the base you want is junior to you, you can go to that base. If the most junior guy is senior to you, you can't go there.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back