Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great News!! Flight Options Has Been Bought!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My husband told me those other pilot groups were just building time and didn't stay long. Each group has to be judged on its own merits and good leadership is critical. The determined Options pilots have been advised by Strong Union, the same leaders who helped the NJ pilots get their current contract and the latest IBB proposal. One only has to look at the NJ pilots to see what a difference motivation can make. I presume that HIG has researched the industry to find out what is working and why.

To Flt Ops pilots: In these uncertain times it is more important than ever to stand together and follow the directions of your leadership. I'm pulling for you! NJW

I was using a common statement. I know you don't actually smoke crack.

I wish everyone could spend one month at a carrier like Amerijet and get a taste of how horrible a pilot can really be treated and how horrible flying can be made.

Your husband is somewhat wrong in saying that Amerijets pilot group was just there to build time. It is true for some of 'em but there are an equal number who have been around since Eastern Airlines. You can even verify this by looking their names up on the ALPA scab list! The place oozes scabs from the Chief Pilots office down.

There were a few motivated pilots on the union committees but they have left to places like JetBlue and SouthWest. The pilots that are left are either the time builders you speak of or scabs just hoping to keep flying for a few more years till they turn 60.

I truly wish the best for FLOPS. Maybe HIG won't treat you like they treat Amerijet and Gemini. I do know that Amerijet and FedEx both started service within a year of each other with roughly the same capital. One works well with its labor and the other doesn't. Guess which ones which....

Good luck, I really mean it.

Wrong airline. I was refering to Amerijet who voted in a union nearly 4 years ago and have made zero progress. The union is dead over there. No meeting, no table discussions, no progress. It's done.

It may be the Teamsters, but it's not the 1108. Do I really think the 1108 is that much better?....YES!

The "scab" list is not sanctioned by ALPA, is inaccurate and is nothing but propaganda to satisfy mob mentality.

Are any of the names on it accurate?

At the very least you have to admit he's honest.

Yeah,

the guy just admited to being willing to cross a picket line.

I would sooner admit to tapping my toe in a bathroom stall in MSP before that!

Like I said, at least he's honest about how he feels.

Latest resources

Back