great lakes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
any flyngjob in the midtwest???

Does anyone know where or who is hiring in the Midwest area??????. Daughter is in Moline, IL and I am looking for any flying job in that area. Part 91, 121, 135.
Got 2700 hours 760 twin ( including 450 turboprop kingair E90 and be 99 ) Flight Safety trained on the Kingair. ATP and MEI.
Any info would be highly appreciated

I'm not sure if Chicago Express is hiring, but they're the ATA regional airline. They're based out of Midway.

New GLA and ATA Alliance

FYI...

I received an email from the training dept of ATA (Aviation Training Academy) yesterday stating that they have just reached an agreement with GLA (Great Lakes Airlines) to supply them with pilots!

GLA will be hiring 10 graduates in the month of December and 20 per month starting in January from ATA!!!

ATA is a major supplier of pilots for Atlantic Coast Airlines and American Eagle. A friend of mine went through ATA starting in their Phase II program to build multi time and was hired by ACA afterwards. After going through ACA's internship, he is now in training on thr CRJ! hired by ACA with 680TT 190Multi.

Hiring at low mins

I'll second the "gag" comment.

While I realize that the regionals are hiring at lower mins than they did in my day twelve years ago, I didn't get my first interview until I had something like 2800 total, more than 600 of multi, and my ATP. In other words, when I interviewed I had nearly as much multi alone as pilotwms' friend, and I kept adding to those totals!

There ain't nothing worse than guys that buy their jobs. I can't wait to be a pax in the rear while some 600 hour wonder learns all about flying in ice and thunderstorms, and how to land on contaminated runways. Beleive me there are recruiters at the major level that do take notice to these things.....just my .02 worth.....Is your money or mommy and daddy's?

Latest resources

Back