• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: New GLA and ATA Alliance

pilotwms said:
FYI...

I received an email from the training dept of ATA (Aviation Training Academy) yesterday stating that they have just reached an agreement with GLA (Great Lakes Airlines) to supply them with pilots!

GLA will be hiring 10 graduates in the month of December and 20 per month starting in January from ATA!!!

ATA is a major supplier of pilots for Atlantic Coast Airlines and American Eagle. A friend of mine went through ATA starting in their Phase II program to build multi time and was hired by ACA afterwards. After going through ACA's internship, he is now in training on thr CRJ! hired by ACA with 680TT 190Multi.

Well this pretty much blows if it is true. I am surprised GL would do this. It was one of the few places where you could get hired with lower time and not PFT!

- AZPilot

Hey guys! Does anyone know what the current application dates are for the guys who are currently interviewing? I filled out an app in October and was just wondering when I may possible get an interview date? Also, I heard that in the GLA interview you are actually competing against the other guy(s) you are there with for one or two slots instead of competing against yourself like many others. Is this true? Lastly, does GLA pick you for an interview based on your time or app date? I have heard the app date mainly. Thanks ahead of time.

Latest resources

Back