Great Lakes VS. Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well you guys beat me to it.
I have an opportunity to buy a car, the 2 I have to choose from are a 1990 Ford Tempo 2 door and a 1983 Chevy Chevette. What would you choose?

So sad

I've been caught by my mom... horrible experience... take the paper cut :eek:

Nolife said:
I've been caught by my mom... horrible experience... take the paper cut :eek:

What did she do and say?

She gave him a hand. Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, she wasn't getting anywhere, looked down at his assortment of "arrousal devices", and saw that they were all pictures of guys. Undaunted, she quickly called in his father, and had him finish the job. The end.

ksrasg said:
If offered a job at both places which would u choose?

Who's name do I put on my cover letter to great lakes?

A pilot buddy and I were living in Tulsa, OK. I was checking out Lakes and he was like 'don't go to great mistakes'. I did, and the next thing I know is he's hired by Colgan, commuting to Bar Harbor and Portland BFE etc. from Okieland. Sure he made a little more, but it didn't last, he didn't move and didn't upgrade. I got 1300 TPIC and he left and got SIC time at FlexJet, then left there, don't know where he went to. Dave, where you at now, SKW? My moral is: location is important.

Crossky said:
A pilot buddy and I were living in Tulsa, OK. I was checking out Lakes and he was like 'don't go to great mistakes'. I did, and the next thing I know is he's hired by Colgan, commuting to Bar Harbor and Portland BFE etc. from Okieland. Sure he made a little more, but it didn't last, he didn't move and didn't upgrade. I got 1300 TPIC and he left and got SIC time at FlexJet, then left there, don't know where he went to. Dave, where you at now, SKW? My moral is: location is important.

He sounds like a real winner.

I love Tulsa.

If you've got 1500+, I'd go Colgan. They're upgrading quickly but need the 2500 and 1000 in type to give it. If you're low on time, go Colgan, they pay much better and are standing on better financial ground. They've also got the Slaab to look forward to... and flight attendants ("You want MORE orange juice and pretzles???")

Just my .02,

Shy

Latest resources

Back