• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great Lakes off runway in PUB today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was being sarcastic. Of the four people I know who have been hired with Lakes, only one had more than 500 hours TT and 50 multi, and he had bought right seat SIC time in a Navajo.

ILStoMinimums said:
I know of a good Captain at Lakes who got hired with 300 + some change. He made captain with about 1500 hrs.

I know one of those guys. I think he went to Am. West recently (after Lakes, of course).

SK

:cool:

LOL. Me thinks that 10000hr Captains have crashed far more aircraft than 700hr FOs, but whatever :)

Anyway, apparently it was an E120 doing training, beyond that I know nothing.

hey skyking1976, leave the 80's in the 80's. J/K, the presto cover would be cool too.

Sorry to dash to low time crap, but they were asked to expedite and clear at the end for other arriving traffic.. When the new SIC, who taking his checkride, transfered controls for the PIC to clear at the end... he had no brakes, so they tried to make the turn and ended up going off the taxiway. 2 wheels ended up in the dirt, no damage to a/c or property. They shutdown and had it towed back onto the taxiway, to prevent any damage to a/c or property. From what I heard the guy did a pretty decent no=flap landing and the PIC saved the day and all the lights at the end of the runway.

So you can quit the knitting circle. Sometimes you educated pilots on here are our own worst enemy, even worse than Miles O'Brian. Very quick to blame pilots without knowing anything, I thought that was the medias job.

Hold on everybody, you're missing an important point...did someone say BBQ? :cool:

Dragonbravo said:
Hold on everybody, you're missing an important point...did someone say BBQ? :cool:
I'm getting up at 6am to smoke a 20 pound brisket & 2 whole chickens, Tejas style.:cool:

TEXAN AVIATOR said:
I'm getting up at 6am to smoke a 20 pound brisket & 2 whole chickens, Tejas style.:cool:

Wouldn't it be easier to smoke a good cigar or a pack of Camel unfiltered? :D :D

Latest resources

Back