• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great Idea, Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are a lot of dangerous airports in the US. They should be closed, but then again, safety is not the primary concern.

Miss KK,

Is your total time posted factor in all the time that you have ever been in an airplane or just the hours that you have been paid for since you started the fa gig? Pilots log total time, flight attendants do not.

Draginass said:
There are a lot of dangerous airports in the US. They should be closed, but then again, safety is not the primary concern.

Ironic that the last notable accident at MDW happened 33 years to the day. 33 years and two air carrier accidents. Close the dang airport...While your out closing another Chicagoland airport, there is one down in Dallas that had two accidents with a-lot more fatalities in the span of 3 years. Why don't you close that one too. (By the way, it is DFW not Love!)

Last edited:
SFR said:
How about a letter that tells SWA that their days are numbered and they can take their arrogant attitude and tell me why I should work for them!

I think they'll be around much longer than you. I know several SWA pilots that would gladly tell you why you and your turbo prop time should NOT work for them.

Peter, my hours include since 1998, I do keep a log book, just something I do, I have traveled the world since a kid! Send me a pm if curious, but this thread is about making a differencence!

I don't understand what difference it will make?!? A card??? How about we send airlines $$$, that is the only thing that will help!!!!

I have kept a logbook since 1998, so any times as passenger I did not log them, I do it out of pride and joy, where I went and who I was whis, it is nothing more than a diary to me and means a lot to me. Send your letters in please.

It's part of the problem with de-regulation. Too much growth in too little time by a company with too much political support. SW has also run off the runways in Phoenix and Kansas City but fortunetly with no fatalities. I don't think they will escape media attention so easily in the future.

I had to ask myself if MKK was for real at first. Then I thought of a great quote from Waterboy. "Which brings me to my next point, DON'T DO DRUGS." The company doesn't give a flying flip about any cards that anyone on this website may send it. I have a feeling that nobody on the plane does either. They are just glad to be alive. I am all for heart felt sympathy and compassion, but let's come down from la la land and be realistic.

Latest resources

Back