Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Paul McCartney

F-F-F-F-F You guys!

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Citation X Pilot
[/FONT]
[/FONT] [/FONT]
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Description:
Seeking to hire Citation X Pilot for right seat. Aircraft based in the South. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Planning of all flights including arranging own travel needs as well as some travel needs for passengers. Maintain CESCOM and other related programs Track all aircraft maintenance, submission of expense reports at least monthly, assist with other duties assigned while not flying. The company flies an average of 200 to 300 hours a year, including weekends and holidays.

Requirements:
Minimum pilot requirements: ATP Certificate, 2500 TT, 500 Multi engine, 500 PIC, 100 PIC Multi engine, 100 Turbo fan or Turbo jet, and 100 Total Instrument hours. Only individuals that meet the above minimum requirements will be considered.

Company Benefits:
Salary range of $40,000 to $45,000 or possibly higher, based on experience. [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]

This job was posted on Planejobs a few weeks ago. Anyone ever have any idea as to whom it may be?

I make that much as an RJ FO with 15+ days off a month and weekends off. Thats pretty sad.

p3hawk said:
If your already typed, they might wanna add another 10k to that figure.

Or, even another 20K on top of your offer, regardless of whether you have the type.

Cheap operators: Gotta luv 'em. Usually the only thing worse than their pay is their QOL.

C

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! Thanks for playing . .

Corona said:
Or, even another 20K on top of your offer, regardless of whether you have the type.

Cheap operators: Gotta luv 'em. Usually the only thing worse than their pay is their QOL.

C

And the d-bags who are still interested (where's that job located?

I wouldn't accept any less than $100,000 to deal with all that BS! $150,000 for Captain. I bet this job is located in Tuscon AZ.

I remember from the last ProPilot salary survey that a Citation X line pilot average salary was 100+K. The lowest was around 70K.

I find it interesting that someone places ads like these.

40-45K...I think some people put these ads on job boards when they have no intention of hiring anyone, just so that all other pilots can see the low salary range could be and not bitch about what they are making.

You do not fool us when you do this. You are a fraud.

Latest resources

Back