• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Grand Canyon-Is anyone hiring?

Pistonpilot

Total Time
Looking to do some flying in the Grand Canyon and wondering if there's any hiring going on around there?

AZaviator

El Capitan
Total Time
The Canyon seems to be pretty quiet this year, as far as pilot hiring goes. Grand Canyon Airlines and Scenic Airlines are not hiring. I know there are some small carriers out of places such as Flagstaff, Prescott, Page, etc. I'm not sure if they're hiring, but it might be worth looking into.

Good luck. :cool:

00Dog

Total Time
From what I know, the following companies are not hiring: Scenic, Vision (I think they are however currently looking for someone with Do228 or King Air experience), Westwind, Lake Mead Air. I don't know about King or Air Vegas.

Eric

See you in the Wasatch!
Total Time
??????
Air Vegas

I saw a listing for Air Vegas looking for captains and f/os. I threw out, and I don't remember the minimums. I was looking at the f/o spot, did a search on here and saw that it was pay for training.

Do you guys think I should pay....... :) just kidding.

00Dog

Total Time
You don't need to pay if you have 2000tt and 750 multi and an ATP. I see that the original poster has 1900 so he might be close. Of course he'll have to endure the misery of living in Vegas.