• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Got my private!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
nice job, man. driving a car ain't NOTHIN' like flying!!! keep up the good work!

Sweet@! Good going dude. I hope to be where you are in a few months. I'm only on stalls and i'm already nervous. lol

Congrats! Thats a high worth holding on to! Got my private back in May then immediately jumped in on the instrument, and got it in August, now about two weeks or so from taking the commercial. If you have the time, do it as fast as you can, that way you won't regress and it will be cheaper because you won't have to repeat lessons. I live in AVL, but my fiance is from GSO. We're actually getting married down there next Saturday at Muirs Chapel United Meth. Where did you get your training at? Take care and congrats again

Congrats

Grew up in an aviation family and could hardly wait for my 17th way back when. Work on flying smoothly and avoid taking folks up to show them your bag of tricks. Impress people with how smoothly you operated the airplane for just getting your ticket. Find a reason to do some long trips and get more experience efficiently operating from point A to point B. If you work on these things early you will be surprised how easy the rest will be.

Have Funnnnn

Latest resources

Back