Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PolarTwins55

Heart Attack Hall
wohoooo. It's been a loooong 2 and a half years, now that I'm finally old enough, I've finally got it. Feels awsome. Should take my first flight as a new ppl tomorow! Now just to build up time for the instrument. Anyone near GSO?

Congratulations Polar!!!! And a Happy Birthday as well! :beer: (Change the beer to the soda of your choice... or a delicious milk shake from IN-N-OUT BURGER)

Congrats bud! Don't worry, you have many MANY more checkrides to go! (that is if youre gonna make a career out of this circus!)

CONGRATS!!!
Enjoy the PPL. Go have some fun(xc). Welcome to the world of hour builders...
Be Safe and Blue skies!!!!!

actually, it wasn't too bad. My instructor did a helluva job getting me ready. It also helped that I know the DE, and took 2 groundschools with him. The first 30 minutes of my oral we talked about poker.

We went up and i had to find my first checkpoint on an xc i had to plan. After that we did some slow flight and stalls and topped that off with a little simulated instrument. Just your basic checkride. I nailed the 90* xwind landing on the way back, and that felt great. Great feeling I've had all today.

Latest resources

Back