Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good luck...

PILOTO said:
congratulations! please tell me how was the ride? how long was your training? what manuevers they got you do? and everything else you can tell me. i'm starting my multi training next week. thanks

PILOTO, the ride wasn't bad considering i failed it the first time and the second time i went for the Unsatisfactory Tasks it was considerably easier (and i think having 20+ hours in the plane the second time arround had alot to do with that...the first time i took the ride i did it with a FED that i know and she did it more as a favor squeezing me in when i wasn't working (i actually did it on my lunch break) and the second time i went with a DPE...the first time i took the ride i had somewhere arround 8.5 or 9.0 hours in the plane, all the manuvers, steep turns, Lz-8s, Vmc demo, emergency decent, and full shutdown and feather...all in all i had a ton of fun flying the plane and learned alot...but it doesent even compare with the ammount of stuff you learn when you start to fly as a CFI student...

oh and here's a link to a picture of one of our seminoles...kind of cool to see we made airliners, but that's a hell of a nose high attitude before touchdown...http://www.airliners.net/open.file/821443/L/

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back