Got my Multi

Jmmccutc

Go away Peg.
Total Time
:-)
Just wanted to let everyone know that i got my multi last friday...easy ride, i felt really prepared and confident and it paid off...should have the CFI in another few weeks...i'll post updates when i got some time...

~Jake

sky37d

Total Time
1000+
That's great. Now you can go log some good time. Fly across oceans, lakes, with out the fears that single engine pilots have.

minitour

sky37d said:
That's great. Now you can go log some good time. Fly across oceans, lakes, with out the fears that single engine pilots have.
That's funny...when I sat down after my multi ride and thought about it, I had more worries in that Duchess than I ever did in a single...

funny 'ol world ain't it?

-mini

cforst513

Giggity giggity goo!!!
Total Time
rock on, my man! i got my private today, quit trying to steal my glory ;)

mar

Remember this one?
Total Time
Congrats

Good luck man.

PILOTO

Total Time
congratulations! please tell me how was the ride? how long was your training? what manuevers they got you do? and everything else you can tell me. i'm starting my multi training next week. thanks

Jmmccutc

Go away Peg.
Total Time
:-)
Good luck...

PILOTO said:
congratulations! please tell me how was the ride? how long was your training? what manuevers they got you do? and everything else you can tell me. i'm starting my multi training next week. thanks
PILOTO, the ride wasn't bad considering i failed it the first time and the second time i went for the Unsatisfactory Tasks it was considerably easier (and i think having 20+ hours in the plane the second time arround had alot to do with that...the first time i took the ride i did it with a FED that i know and she did it more as a favor squeezing me in when i wasn't working (i actually did it on my lunch break) and the second time i went with a DPE...the first time i took the ride i had somewhere arround 8.5 or 9.0 hours in the plane, all the manuvers, steep turns, Lz-8s, Vmc demo, emergency decent, and full shutdown and feather...all in all i had a ton of fun flying the plane and learned alot...but it doesent even compare with the ammount of stuff you learn when you start to fly as a CFI student...

oh and here's a link to a picture of one of our seminoles...kind of cool to see we made airliners, but that's a hell of a nose high attitude before touchdown...http://www.airliners.net/open.file/821443/L/

Last edited: