Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
2 interviewers, 1 pilot applicant
When did they start doing that?

Last I heard, it was still one-on-one with 3 individual interviews, 2 pilots, one HR, unless you're talking about the situational interview.

That said, an amusing (and directly-related) story when we were at the hotel in Dallas the morning the SLI results came out. Wish I could relay it but the moral of the story is, your interview starts the second your phone rings with the phone call to come to the interview and doesn't end until you are off probation. That goes for every airline, for the most part.

Also, as a general rule, you never trash-talk ANYONE. Not your ex-wife, not your previous employers, not the FAA, NO ONE. Not on the airplane, not on the hotel van, not in the hotel, ANYWHERE. If there's a negative story to tell, you do it in as positive a way as possible. It shows a good attitude and ability to think positively as you move forward in life.

Best of luck in the future...

That said, an amusing (and directly-related) story when we were at the hotel in Dallas the morning the SLI results came out. Wish I could relay it but the moral of the story is, your interview starts the second your phone rings with the phone call to come to the interview and doesn't end until you are off probation. That goes for every airline, for the most part.

I know the story of which you speak.

And let's just say that those "gentlemen" were pointed out to the powers that be. Those morons tubed themselves in the interview before ever starting the interview. Classic.

Source???

Just a point of clarification. Your source has to be an actual person and not someone in your imaginary playland!!!

I know the story of which you speak.

And let's just say that those "gentlemen" were pointed out to the powers that be. Those morons tubed themselves in the interview before ever starting the interview. Classic.

Dont keep a good story to yourself!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back