Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

landlover

got a case of the mondays

retired airline guy working for really cheap just to go on a good trip while i get the crappy leg and airline across the earth twice. i think i just started looking for the exit door.

Last edited:
retired airline guy working for really cheap just to go on a good trip while i get the crappy leg and airline across the earth twice. i think i just started looking for the exit door.

If you're working for "really cheap", you get what you deserve.

X

Remember when you were working your way up the aviation ladder the realy cheap jobs were for the young low timers.
If you dont need the money find a local group that transports needy patients for angle flights.

If you're working for "really cheap", you get what you deserve.

X

I think what he may be saying is that there is a retired airline guy, who has already had a full career in aviation, lowering the bar and doing the work real cheap just to be able to keep flying and go to some cool places,... while the original poster is out busting his hump in a less than desirable job just trying to make it.

I think what he may be saying is that there is a retired airline guy, who has already had a full career in aviation, lowering the bar and doing the work real cheap just to be able to keep flying and go to some cool places,... while the original poster is out busting his hump in a less than desirable job just trying to make it.

yes this is exactly what is going on. although this place hasn't been bad at all up until this little episode, but I find it completely unacceptable. some old fart taking food of my table cause he is tired of day trading stocks and playing golf for retirement. politics as usual, as they say.

It's always pretty sad when someone can't find anything better to do during retirement..

So YOU get paid less because he's working for less? - that might get him a baseball bat to the knees in the parking lot!

:D

Sorry, my mistake. Public school reading comprehension flunkie.

X

PS I might get banned for what I have for ideas for your "cheap retiree", so I'll leave it at that.

Latest resources

Back