• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gordon is in the DAL Game!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think I read the retired DL pilots also got a $700 million claim, and the current Dalpa pilots have a $2.1 billion claim.

Hey Ironspud...did Delta not hire you or somthing?

Do you really have...*ahem* T-41 listed as aircraft flown?

Bet I have more time in the top of a loop in a trusty Mescalero than you have on long final in anything.

Hey Ironspud...did Delta not hire you or somthing?

Do you really have...*ahem* T-41 listed as aircraft flown?

Iron turd is a miserable puke flying for Southern Air. He sees that DL is turning around and is pissed about the decisions he has made in life!
Wouldn't you be pissed too if you had to work a 20 on 10 off schedule!
From what I hear, spud knocker is not really popular!

I wouldn´t be surprised if the DL BOD asked him to be CEO of the new, stand alone Delta.

Good point. I don't think he was ready to leave CO when he and Bonderman decided to mutually leave to settle their pissing contest. The creditors may feel good about the DL standalone plan if Bethune looks at it and agrees to succeed Grinstein as CEO.

Heavy Set wrote:
He also knows how precious it is to have happy employees, which he had at CAL. He wanted to merge with DL in the late 90s because of the ¨trust¨ most of the DL employees had with Delta, the non union ones. He knows that customer service would take a nose dive and trust would go out the window in a hostile takeover. He didn´t like Leo Mullin at DL, but he has been gone for years now.

Happy employees with trust, including the union ones, began a change of heart when Ron Allen took over in 1988. Whatever "trust" was pretty much gone by the time Mullin showed up, he then proceeded to destroy whatever was left of the so called "family" at Delta and Mullin has not been gone that long.

;)I think that GB would make an EXCELLENT CEO for the New Delta. He would definately keep it going in the right direction!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back