• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Goodbye usapa!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For several weeks, your Merger Committee has been collaboratively working towards a protocol agreement with APA to guide negotiations for the Seniority List Integration (SLI) going forward. Unfortunately at the last minute, APA insisted on a significant change that would radically change the process you accepted a year ago through ratification of the MOU. Regrettably, because of this change, we now find ourselves at an impasse.

A protocol agreement is intended to establish basic ground rules for the SLI process. We had come to consensus on almost everything contained within the various drafts that had been exchanged between the parties over the past several weeks. With little notice, APA?s Merger Committee demanded USAPA allow APA and the Company the option to modify the Protocol Agreement should APA be certified as the sole bargaining representative by the NMB. In effect, APA wants the ability to negate agreements made in the past, after it has been certified as the single bargaining representative. Changing rules like this would create an unfair situation and subvert the McCaskill-Bond process which was enacted to prevent unfair merger practices that have occurred in the past.

Your USAPA Merger Committee has refused to agree to this demand. With Legal Counsel, we are reviewing all available options to protect you in this process. We will keep you updated on further developments.

USAPA Merger Committee

USAPA, (The ULTIMATE Hypocrite) is now completely out of the picture. No Protocol agreement. Big Surprise.:D:D:beer:

Last edited:
I have jumped on four AA flights in the last two days. Every AA pilot says they expect an arbitrated list with the arbitrator taking inputs from USAPA, APA and West pilots. They all say APA will not let USAPA push them into the same s h i t hole DFR situation USAIR has been in the last 5 years.

I have jumped on four AA flights in the last two days. Every AA pilot says they expect an arbitrated list with the arbitrator taking inputs from USAPA, APA and West pilots. They all say APA will not let USAPA push them into the same s h i t hole DFR situation USAIR has been in the last 5 years.

USAPA is the legally bargaining agent for west pilots. There is now way APA can dictate east west matters. They need to but out!
APA is way out of bounds with there attempt to change agreements after the fact. USAPA is NOT dumb, we know what the AA holes want to do. Thats no secret and we will fight the AA holes every step of the way!!!

Last edited:
USAPA is the legally bargaining agent for west pilots.
Boy, you don't pay attention very well. USAPA won't be our CBA for long. Oh, wait, do you believe the Eastie propaganda about the NMB taking nine months to rule? Expect USAPA to be gone by mid April.

Looks like Turtle, St. Nic, and all the Easthole USAPA supporters just got a humiliating kick in the crotch....How does it feel to be the BeYotch now, Beyotches??

USAPA is the legally bargaining agent for west pilots. There is now way APA can dictate east west matters. They need to but out!
APA is way out of bounds with there attempt to change agreements after the fact. USAPA is NOT dumb, we know what the AA holes want to do. Thats no secret and we will fight the AA holes every step of the way!!!

And keep losing...every step of the way. Just like your entire career. The problem with you **************************************** is staring back at you in the mirror. USAPA isn't the legal bargaining agent of anyone or anything much longer. It's a rotten whore's corpse ready for the fire...and the APA is holding the matchbook.

USAPA is the legally bargaining agent for west pilots. There is now way APA can dictate east west matters. Really. let's see what the NMB says.

They need to but out! What's wrong, feeling backed into a corner???

APA is way out of bounds with there attempt to change agreements after the fact. This sounds very familiar, hmmmm, like binding arbitration.

USAPA is NOT dumb, we know what the AA holes want to do. USAPA is not DUMB, sorry, I have to laugh out loud for a minute.

Thats no secret and we will fight the AA holes every step of the way!!
!May I suggest you form a class of EAST pilots and start your own fundraising for your future DFR suit you claim you have. You could call it the "Army of USAPIAN Idiots."

I am enjoying watching the demise of USAPA more than I thought!!!!

Latest resources

Back