Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

netjetwife

1 of many w/an opinion
Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Mr. Moisture did the job he was hired to do (from the pilot group's perspective) of stalling the contract negotiations and trying to wear down the pilots. Now he has been made a glorified gopher (personal opinion echoed by others in the loop) or consultant, if you will, to NJI. My source (yes, my husband) thinks it's a way to just ease him quietly out the door so that his real purpose in coming to NJ, in the first place, isn't so obvious. Sorry! We're not buying it any more than we believe that the timing of the CS payraise was just a coincidence. It's all just smoke and mirrors from management. That doesn't surprise me. What does amaze me is that they actually get some pilots to believe them.

I did wait until the news had been posted on the NJ Message Board, just in case any of you are wondering about my discretion. My advance apologies if any of the NJ pilots take offense to me posting the news here ahead of them.
NJW

netjetwife said:

Mr. Moisture did the job he was hired to do (from the pilot group's perspective) of stalling the contract negotiations and trying to wear down the pilots. Now he has been made a glorified gopher (personal opinion echoed by others in the loop) or consultant, if you will, to NJI. My source (yes, my husband) thinks it's a way to just ease him quietly out the door so that his real purpose in coming to NJ, in the first place, isn't so obvious. Sorry! We're not buying it any more than we believe that the timing of the CS payraise was just a coincidence. It's all just smoke and mirrors from management. That doesn't surprise me. What does amaze me is that they actually get some pilots to believe them.

I did wait until the news had been posted on the NJ Message Board, just in case any of you are wondering about my discretion. My advance apologies if any of the NJ pilots take offense to me posting the news here ahead of them.
NJW

Didn't the Delta CEO Leo Mullin also leave with his golden parachute after he agreed to a pilot pay raise which the company couldn't afford? Ahhh, but it's not the same. You see, our owners don't care what they pay.

RS is saying that he is pleased with the job BB did. Sounds like they could easily afford the long overdue payraise. The replacement they choose will be an indication of their seriousness in working with the pilots to forge a new partnership with a focus on an improved labor/management relationship.

We all knew BB was a hired gun to come in and settle the contract. Looks like he did what he was supposed to do (depending on perspective). I'm just surprised it took this long for him to leave.

squonk said:
I'm just surprised it took this long for him to leave.

Appearance is everything, I suppose. Can't make it look like he left too soon after the contract ratification.

I like the name of his consulting firm: "W.M. Boisture and Associates, LLC". Who are his "associates"? Do you think perhaps DM or GH or some others might follow?

Grab some popcorn and settle in to a comfy chair as this unfolds.:cool:

You know what they say- -

Birds of a feather flock together. . .lol

Hello to you, and hello to your wife, Guitar Guy :)

Guitar Guy said:
Appearance is everything, I suppose. Can't make it look like he left too soon after the contract ratification.

.:cool:

Agreed. What did he last? A month?

netjetwife said:
Birds of a feather flock together. . .lol

Hello to you, and hello to your wife, Guitar Guy :)

Right back atcha, NJW and to your husband also. He's quite busy, from what I can tell. Glad to have him working for all of us. :)

Is that what you call respect?

netjetwife said:

Mr. Moisture... NJW

Wait, Netjetwife. You are making fun of someone's name. That is not a show of respect.

Better check that. Don't be singin your own praise as the saint of respect when your printin stuff like that.

No excuse.

Tex.

Texasskicker said:
Wait, Netjetwife. You are making fun of someone's name. That is not a show of respect.

Better check that. Don't be singin your own praise as the saint of respect when your printin stuff like that.

No excuse.

Tex.

The "Moisture" tag comes from a typo by a NetJets secretary a few years ago, as I recall. It's a very common sobriquet for Mr. Boisture among NetJets pilots.

Latest resources

Back