Goodbye Boisture! Good Riddance!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
miles otoole said:
Didn't the Delta CEO Leo Mullin also leave with his golden parachute after he agreed to a pilot pay raise which the company couldn't afford? Ahhh, but it's not the same. You see, our owners don't care what they pay.
No, he left with his golden parachute and bk-protected pension, though he called them "retention bonuses." He also stated in an interview when asked how long he'd been thinking of resigning, "about 18 months." Of course he had given himself that "retention bonus" just 12 months before the interview... I found that quite interesting.
:rolleyes:

Thanks Guitar Guy- -

That is indeed the explanation--company typo sent out to all the pilots in an email--wasn't it? It was just a reminder to the NJ pilots of days that "Mr. Moisture" posts abounded. Sort of a look back over the past couple of years, if you will. It was a private joke for the NJ crowd, and a chuckle here and there was the only motivation behind it. A sense of humor and a strong Pledge saw the NJ group thru its dark days. Furthermore, I do believe that I'm on record as saying that leaders should earn respect rather than expecting pilots to follow them like sheep.

PILOTS ARE PROFESSIONALS THAT SHOULD BE TREATED/PAID ACCORDINGLY

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back