• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Goodbye AirTran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe you should consider Flexjet as well as Netjets. I work for Flexjet and love the job. A signifigant pay raise will go into effect on May 1st....$56,132 (based on 202 days) for new hires.

This is troubling to hear, I would hope if something like this happend, they would at least give a reason. Like if something negative showed up from your background check or is falsely being reported.........how would one even know? its scarey...

I am really interested as to what you find out. Keep your head up and good luck!

Did a third party company do your background check, like USIS? Those people aren't the best. Did they check your credit? Some times they see a bankruptcy or alimony issue on there.

Did a third party company do your background check, like USIS? Those people aren't the best. Did they check your credit? Some times they see a bankruptcy or alimony issue on there.

Has anyone ever gotten hired with a bankruptcy, or alimony on their credit report?

Did you happen to check the box to have yourself copied on the PRIA requests for your previous employer? If not, you can call the FAA and get those copies coming. At least this will show you what your PE's put down.

You should be able to narrow this down pretty quickly.

1. It's not an NDR issue, as you indicated you haven't even had a ticket. Although it's always a good idea to get a copy of your NDR just to make sure what is on there is accurate, and there's not some warrant out for you because of some stupid parking ticket you forgot about, etc....Get your NDR.

2. Get a copy of your credit report.

3. You can go through numerous agencies to get your own NCIC background check. You do NOT need to use some service that "pretends" to be an employer in order to get what the airlines are getting.

4. Call each of your references, if any, that YOU listed on your application.

I would think you'll find out pretty quickly what happened.

I have a freind who is an 11 year check airman at Netjets. He said he would write me a letter. I am filling out the application as we speak. That's the only thing that has kept my sanity right now. Do you know how the 18 day schedule works vs the 15 day flex? And which is the most junior of all of them? You can sent it private message so this won't turn into a Netjets forum. Thanks buddy.

come romp around the fractional board. All the answers are there, but most junior guys are on the 18 day schedule. the 7/7 is senior. The time off is great but let me tell you the trips are long.

Cathay Pacific also has an ATL base on the freighter. Even if you can't get it as a domicile right off the bat, you can nominate it as your preffered port, meaning the company will roster you in and out of ATL whenever possible.
Generally two trips per month ranging from 5-8 days.
CX isnt neccessarily for everyone-just saying its an option.

Latest resources

Back