• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Goodbye AirTran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I doubt that's the problem. If they hired me, then they apparently don't worry too much about that.

It's possible someone could of blacked balled you. This happen to me at Skywest back in 1998. I was devastated at the time and now that I think about it I'm glad it happened. I probably would of never applied to Airtran or moved to the East Coast.

Our crew room has postings of peoples names that are approved for interviews. I'm not sure what happened in your case but I have never heard of Airtran putting people in a new hire pool. One of my good friends interviewed 5 years ago and waited for almost 2 months to get a rejection letter. It wasn't because they didn't want to hire him, they just decided they weren't hiring anybody at the time. He spoke with 8 other people that interviewed that day. Not one of them was hired.

I'm hoping you can get to the bottom of the reason you didn't get hired. Good luck.

heard last night from a mechanic that we are parking a "few" 71's for the short term..Maybe that had something to do with it. Still sucks...good luck..

RV

I'm just a union member in good status. Nothing more. I am filling out my Netjets application as we speak.

I just want to say thanks for everyone's support. If I owned an airline, I would hire everyone of you. What a great bunch you all are. I have contacts checking into the situation as we speak. IF and when I hear something, I will pass it along.

Also, a better option IMO, call Cheryl Cage. Most people know who she is, I know she can help find (wrong) info that my have popped up on your background. 888-899-2243...I think she would be more help then Air Inc. Kit just cares about $$$, Cheryl cares about your career! Good luck. Have you tried DAL or NWA? NWA may be a risk if you want to be based in ATL but if a merger does happen it may eventually be an option.

www.cageconsulting.com

Sorry man. I hate to hear some getting the rugged pulled out from under them after working hard and doing things right, but with little to no explanation. This profession sure can be a fricking pain in the duff.

This situation sounds a lot like that guy who was bumped from the Pool at Southwest after being told to go buy his type. What a bunch of crap, sorry to hear it.

Netjets is a great operation, best of it's kind. Good luck!

This situation sounds a lot like that guy who was bumped from the Pool at Southwest after being told to go buy his type. What a bunch of crap, sorry to hear it.

Netjets is a great operation, best of it's kind. Good luck!

huh? I thought swa applicants are told the details of when they have to get the type etc.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back