• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good seafood in Daytona?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yeah, i second aunt catfish's, but it is pricey. as for the down-under restaurant, i've eaten there and it's good.

just come to my apartment, i'll feed ya.

drive down to Titusville. Best shrip anywhere at Dixie Crossroads. It is a tourist trap (isn't everything in florida?)but it is gooood, and cheap. They have their own shrimping boats, so the get the best and sell it for great prices. http://www.dixiecrossroads.com/

Pedro said:
Go to the Ocean Deck for a good time and good seafood too

Amen.

I don't eat seafood but my seafood-eatin' friends swore the place kicked butt.

I can attest to the "good times" either way... The less said about that the better LOL

Brett Hull said:
I have a drop in DAB around dinnertime tomorrow. Anyone have any good recommendations for seafood?

If you're willing to stay up late try Razzles around 3:00am, there's always a strong fishy smell coming out of there around that time so they must have some good seafood!:D

Sgt. Hartman said:
If you're willing to stay up late try Razzles around 3:00am, there's always a strong fishy smell coming out of there around that time so they must have some good seafood!:D

(insert an "urban woman's" accent here)

OH, NO YOU DI'INT!!!

;)

Now you're talking my language! :D

Unfortunately, though, we're just dropping pax, grabbing dinner and heading home. Don't have time to check out the, ahem...fish sandwiches.:eek:

Brett Hull said:
Now you're talking my language! :D

Unfortunately, though, we're just dropping pax, grabbing dinner and heading home. Don't have time to check out the, ahem...fish sandwiches.:eek:
Don't you mean tacos?

chperplt said:
Pedro,

Thanks for the link.. I flew with someone from Daytona and that's what he said. I use to live at that place during college!

I hear you,I used tolive there too,what a great place!!!

What did you do to get banned? (haven't been here fora while)

Latest resources

Back