• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

good places to go in BNA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the ladies of coyote ugly look good on the website. Happy hour as well...........worth the stop?

Let me think.........UM YEA
Chicks on tables,,,,,,,,,, you can't go wrong with that, except maybe in Tijuana

iLR60Mac said:
Last I was there I went to the Beer Cellar down stairs from Hooter's on 2nd. I really cannot remember how I got back to my hotel. This place had a ton of taps of all kinds of beer.

ditto on the Beer Cellar. there's another similar place called The Flying Saucer near some art museum, about halfway between the downtown strip and Vandy.... whoa, nelly!

Lots of stuff...

I'm from Nashville, and any of the places aforementioned are great. I'd also recommend South Street and the bound'ry. My friends and I also go to Broadway Brewhouse, if the weather is decent. If you are there for breakfast, try out the pancake pantry in the Hillsboro Village area. There's a good sushi restaurant called Ichiban on 2nd Avenue. Hope you have a good time.

Primars alley, don't know if that is spelld correctly but good times. I spent alot of time down there. Used to fly in a bunch

Latest resources

Back