Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freightdog75

Don't hassle the Hoff
Any of you folks know good places to go(country bars....main drag) in BNA(Nashville). I'm going there with a few buddies in the beginning of Feb. and am looking for a good place to stay in the middle of the "fun". Hotel ideas, anything helps.

Any help much appreciated.

FD75

Freightdog75 said:
Any of you folks know good places to go(country bars....main drag) in BNA(Nashville). I'm going there with a few buddies in the beginning of Feb. and am looking for a good place to stay in the middle of the "fun". Hotel ideas, anything helps.

Any help much appreciated.

FD75
Drive an hour to BWG and tour the corvette factory. Well worth the drive. Kudos

Stay downtown at the Hilton. Be sure to go to Robert's and check out Brazilbilly. You will not be disappointed!

Main drag (bars, etc) is 2nd Street. All the major hangouts are there. Of course there's also the Grand Ole Opry, if you're into that. I used to hang out at Buffalo Billiards on 2nd. Cool place, almost always a table available. The hockey arena is also in that vicinity. Have fun.

Wild Horse Salon on 2nd. Great food and line dancing. Usually have live entertainment on the weekends. The whole downtown is a lot of fun, you can't go wrong. Stayed at the Embassy Suites -- a little far from the action, but they have a free shuttle (and a darn good free breakfast buffet and happy hour).

Sorry about the delay in replying to you all, but was on the road as usual and then came home to have computer problems.

Thanks everybody for the info, I'm looking into the 2nd ave info and Wild hotrse, buffalo billards, etc. Again, thanks.

FD75

Gerst House for a great German Meal.

Then head over to The Station for some great bluegrass that's off the strip and isn't touristy.

Makes an excellent night.

the ladies of coyote ugly look good on the website. Happy hour as well...........worth the stop?

Last I was there I went to the Beer Cellar down stairs from Hooter's on 2nd. I really cannot remember how I got back to my hotel. This place had a ton of taps of all kinds of beer.

Latest resources

Back