Good Part 141 School?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sundowner

I am helping a friend who has an India-based company that wants to partner with a U.S. flight school to build up to large numbers of student pilots cycling through training, then returning to India to compete for airline jobs there. They are looking for a school that can take these folks from zero to commercial multi, and do it quickly and as a package deal (training, lodging, etc). The idea is to negotiate a volume discount with the school (say -$2K per student). Then they would conduct seminars in India, recruit, work with the school on the paperwork, etc, and be able to offer the package to the students for the same or slightly lower price than they could get themselves from the school. I've read all the threads about the big schools. But can anyone recommend a school that could accommodate the big numbers (potentially in the hundreds over the next 5 years), do it well and deliver the goods, and would maybe be interested in a joint venture like this? Also, schools to avoid. Thanks.

I know UND has done this regularly while i was attending school. They have had contracts with AirChina, as well as Japan Air and multiple middle-eastern based companies as well.

Spartan in Tulsa has something going like that with the Chinese, I believe.

MFR

Check your PMs. Working with the FSDO now on 141 syllabi...I can customize something for you if that's what you desire.

Let me know.

-mini

Latest resources

Back