• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good Overnight Bag

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I bought a decent one at Walmart for $34.00. American Tourister too. It will last about a year but then again you have to buy 10 of them to offset the price of some of these bags. Jeeeeeezus!!

SiuDude said:
I second that. The bag is made by Paragon Luggage and sold under the "Kirkland" label. If you don't want to get a Costco membership, you can get the same bag at several places online and at some department stores.

what department stores? or where online?

cheers.

If you fly for a regional get the cheapest bag you can find with good wheels. Hooks for glight cases are an accessory which can be found in any luggage store. I've seen plenty of good bags get trashed or just plain lost. Not worth the bucks.

My K-mart store brand bag is two years old and still rolling fine. ($35)

Don't forget...it's a tax write-off every year...no receipt needed if it's under 75...get me!!!???

SiuDude said:
http://www.pathfinderluggage.com/nearest_retailer.asp

or search google for Paragon Luggage.
The name of the bag is Pathfinder TX2 22" expandable bag w/suiter. However, looking at some of these prices, you might be better off getting a Costco membership, like I did.:)

brookstone.com wants 200 for this bag

costco wants 95,

I need to find someone with a membership! to bad there is only one in the chi area that is like 25 miles away

Latest resources

Back