Good Overnight Bag

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Spinplate

Ok guys (and ladies) ..... What is a good overnight bag that can accomodate a big flight case attached to it? Everyone is telling me to stay away from the flight case with wheels and just get a regular one that can attach to my rolling overnight bag. My overnight bag is cheap and has no hook. Also, I dont think its big enough to hold a flight case. HELP!!

I have a travelpro, its works fine. I wish i spent the extra money and got the purdyneat bag. It fits nicer in the CRJ overhead bin.

www.stopoverstore.com has both brands and the prices are very reasonable.

Also, I hear alot of people talk about the Kirkland bag at Costco. Its $90 and it comes with a lifetime warranty. If it ever breaks just take it back to costco and they will give you a new one.

try this

www.Crewneeds.com Just got the larger one in the mail, it works great. Plus the owner is a regional pilot. All the benefits of the purdy neat, but cheaper to fix IF anything does break.

Spinplate said:
Ok guys (and ladies) ..... What is a good overnight bag that can accomodate a big flight case attached to it? Everyone is telling me to stay away from the flight case with wheels and just get a regular one that can attach to my rolling overnight bag. My overnight bag is cheap and has no hook. Also, I dont think its big enough to hold a flight case. HELP!!
I just use my ballbag!!!

I just bought the one from Costco for 95$!! Its awesome. Built very well and handle extends out far enough to hook a flight case on it. Has a garmet bag built in that can be detached with a built in hanger for the hotel. Has a shoe holder. LIFETIME WARRANTY!!! The handle extension is made of aircraft grade aluminum. A+

Spinplate said:
I just bought the one from Costco for 95$!! Its awesome. Built very well and handle extends out far enough to hook a flight case on it. Has a garmet bag built in that can be detached with a built in hanger for the hotel. Has a shoe holder. LIFETIME WARRANTY!!! The handle extension is made of aircraft grade aluminum. A+

I second that. The bag is made by Paragon Luggage and sold under the "Kirkland" label. If you don't want to get a Costco membership, you can get the same bag at several places online and at some department stores.

Latest resources

Back