Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Crossky

A Gentleman and a bother
I'm planning on moving my family to Kansas City this spring-summer. I asked a friend there about any good corporate pilot jobs, his word was the competition for jobs is stiff. I know Hallmark Cards and Sprint are there, I've heard a little about Sprint's operation.

Who has the skinny on KC corporate jobs? Anything quick and dirty or more is much appreciated.

Kc

Do a search on this site. There has been a lot discussed in the last year. Bottom line: Consider St. Louis. Sorry to be so blunt.

Hog

Crossky said:
I'm planning on moving my family to Kansas City this spring-summer. I asked a friend there about any good corporate pilot jobs, his word was the competition for jobs is stiff. I know Hallmark Cards and Sprint are there, I've heard a little about Sprint's operation.

Who has the skinny on KC corporate jobs? Anything quick and dirty or more is much appreciated.
There is a very good company that will be hiring a pilot this summer or possibly before. I wish I could say more, but until they announce it publically, I am not in a position to do that. KC is not a great place to show up without knowig anyone and hope to get a good P91 gig. Hog driver is correct. Go East my friend.

I don't know how stable Sprint is with the Nextel merger and sprint not being the dominant power. Stay away from hallmark. The DO is a former mechanic, now pilot, with a God complex and he does not run a very efficient flight department. The $ is ok at Hallmark, but that is about it. They have had their fair share of issues.

Brett Hull said:
Give us a hint. What do they operate? :D
Ok. The operate a jet. That is all I can tell you. Let's revisit this closer to the summer when they start looking and you'lll understand why.

RichardRambone said:
I live in KC and don't know anyone looking for pilots and I havesome good contacts. Very hard to bust into.
Do you know Tim House? He lives in the area. He is flying a Challenger P135 as an F/O?

I've heard of him, maybe met him but I'm not to great with names and faces unless we've met a few times. I know my boss knows him.

Thanks all for the responses. Best KC BBQ? We tried the Arthur Bryant NASCAR location a few weeks ago, it was good. I remember visiting Gates at 19th & Vine a few years ago, really good.

"I'm goin to Kansas City, gonna get my babe one more time, yea yea . . . "

- The Beatles

If I were you I'd stay at your current regional job and commute. I heard there were good corporate jobs in Norfolk.

Latest resources

Back