Good News PSA FO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WOW and I say WOW!

I was just informed that this posting was brought back to life. DC8 really put some thought into it. And I am very flattered that you remember the time we shared together, IN DETAIL.

Allow me to first say that somethings you (DC8) said was true. Very true! The newspaper thing was true, I really had no idea that that wasn't allowed, I was actually nervous about taking it out because I didn't know, so I tried it and got my answer real fast. I will never say I am the smartest thing out there.

NOW I'll correct you, I have never EVER called any FA fat over a PA, NEVER !! The rest of your easter egg story was correct and funny mind you, I forgot that line and will use it again, please let the CP know.

I'm not going to blow my own horn about the PA, but I know ALOT about customer service and I have to say 98% of FA and customers enjoy it and I have recieved NUMEROUS compliments and other higher paying job oppurtunities and good customer service letters form the company due to my ability that people actually realize. CP, DIRECTOR OF OPPS, DIRECTOR OF TRAINING all included. as for that other 2%, every company has them, I know where you stand.

Now flight attendant station?

WOW your funny because about a week ago you were on E16 myself E18 and I watched you IN THE FA STATION ON THE PA MAKING AN ANNOUNCEMENT,
i believe you took that out of my playbook, talk about calling the kettle black. NICE

Continental.........never interviewed, never got the shot, pissed off indeed I was, I must have been flying with you while it was going down and I needed to vent....thanks for listening!

about your other comment to me about another airline and furthering my career was slick, you really hit me good on that one, I give you credit! Then I thought about it and talked to one of your "friends" and told me your career history and then some, and I felt pretty damn good for myself......I am more senior than you are at a regional and I am 20 years younger

I have always done a walk around, maybe not as soon as the door opens like you would like CAPTAIN! you offered, I accepted, WHO WOULDN'T and I thank you for doing it.

It was a mistake and stupid to put your name on this board and I apologize, childish it was, I will not, though, like you, get in to the fine detail on our time we shared together, it's not professional nor mature........

...........see i'm learning!

Last edited:
Lighten up Francis's...

Have some fun, keep the shiny side up, and your derrier out of the CP's office.

The rest will take care of itself.

WOW and I say WOW!

I was just informed that this posting was brought back to life. DC8 really put some thought into it. And I am very flattered that you remember the time we shared together, IN DETAIL.

Yes the details.. Something you convienently left out of your character assination for the past year and a half.

Allow me to first say that somethings you (DC8) said was true. Very true! The newspaper thing was true, I really had no idea that that wasn't allowed, I was actually nervous about taking it out because I didn't know, so I tried it and got my answer real fast. I will never say I am the smartest thing out there.

Your poor decision making abilities have been noted. Too bad you blame everyone else for the consequences of your actions.

NOW I'll correct you, I have never EVER called any FA fat over a PA, NEVER !! The rest of your easter egg story was correct and funny mind you, I forgot that line and will use it again, please let the CP know.

Take it up with the FA's. But considering your PA rant claimed to have set up an easter egg hunt for 70 people but the FA's ate all the chocolate and eggs I can see where bothFA's believed they were being called pigs and fat.

I'm not going to blow my own horn about the PA, but I know ALOT about customer service and I have to say 98% of FA and customers enjoy it and I have recieved NUMEROUS compliments and other higher paying job oppurtunities and good customer service letters form the company due to my ability that people actually realize. CP, DIRECTOR OF OPPS, DIRECTOR OF TRAINING all included. as for that other 2%, every company has them, I know where you stand.

Ninety eight percent approval rating? I guess this day you were off your mark but it isn't surprising how you blame the other two percent for not tolerating someone who doesn't like to blow his own horn. (as far as blowing your horn, I wont pass along rumors from a certain FA because I tend not to put much faith in rumors)

Now flight attendant station?

WOW your funny because about a week ago you were on E16 myself E18 and I watched you IN THE FA STATION ON THE PA MAKING AN ANNOUNCEMENT,
i believe you took that out of my playbook, talk about calling the kettle black. NICE

Shaking my head....... You see, there is a difference in occupying a FA station for your weak comedy performance and a Captain informing his passengers of maintenence delays that passengers are truely interested in.

Your assumption is typical of your maturity level.

Continental.........never interviewed, never got the shot, pissed off indeed I was, I must have been flying with you while it was going down and I needed to vent....thanks for listening!

I can't imagine someone so impressed with themself and so many letters of recommendation from passengers, CP's, and other unknown corporations, why you couldn't even get an interview. But just like your comment that, "there are always those two percent," you never seem to blame yourself for your failings.

Instead of accepting your failure, you chose instead to be highly critical of a fellow pilot who made it for an interview. You called them a drunk, drug user, and various other names. You also denounced Continental screaming how stupid they were for choosing this other pilot over you.

You gatta love you, and anyone watching you prance around the terminal knows you do just that.

about your other comment to me about another airline and furthering my career was slick, you really hit me good on that one, I give you credit! Then I thought about it and talked to one of your "friends" and told me your career history and then some, and I felt pretty damn good for myself......I am more senior than you are at a regional and I am 20 years younger

You and Craziplt are two peas in a pod. Constantly talking and bad mouthing others. For Craziplt to talk about me behind my back is nothing new. I just find it sad for an individual who brags about having been a union president would have the balls to turn in 15 to 20 fellow pilots to his chief pilot friend getting them all fired. He's about as credible as you, once the details are known.

Again the details. My time here is over as I have been recalled. should you ever make it to ML you would be very junior to me.

But just like Continental, I doubt you will even get an interview. Just my guess but I'd bet your chances are slim.

I have always done a walk around, maybe not as soon as the door opens like you would like CAPTAIN! you offered, I accepted, WHO WOULDN'T and I thank you for doing it.

I would think it would be hard for you to do a walk around that night as you were pulling your bags behind you and about to exit into the terminal.

What you are refering to is when ten minutes before departure you came back to the aircraft and I asked if you had done the walk around. You said you were just getting ready to do it. About a minute later the FA ask me why you were standing in the jetway.

Besides not seeing you in the glass window as having gone outside and what the FA said, I knew what you were doing. It was at that time I went out into the jetway and mentioned to you that it is kind of hard to do a walk around standing in the jetway. Watching you storm out the door was priceless.

It was a mistake and stupid to put your name on this board and I apologize, childish it was, I will not, though, like you, get in to the fine detail on our time we shared together, it's not professional nor mature........​

Let me get this straight. You go around for 18 plus months badmouthing me to any brain dead pilot that will listen, in hopes of getting everyone to dislike me as much as you do, while leaving out all the details while starting this immature thread, and you have the nerve to call me immature?

There you have it. You should have stopped at the appology but you had to blame someone else for your feeling you needed to give it.

Pathetic.

...........see i'm learning!

Ya think so?

The only good news for this PSA FO is that this hilarious thread continues. Hold on for second y'all.. I need to go pop some more pop corn!

Anyway, it REALLY isn't that hard to get along doing this job. If you're a dick then I mind my own business and do the job by the book. If you're fun and talkative then you have an instant friend here. Maybe we can even look at the back of the compass correction cards and see who "blows goats" for the day.
If all you do is complain and whine about the company and purposely waste fuel beyond any union measures then I mind my own business and do the job by the book which doesn't include wasting fuel or flying with spoilers out.

Those are the normal conflicts pilots up front tend to have. What you guys have going on is something beyond me.

I saw a couple of gay FAs in a shouting match somewhere in concourse E the other day and all I can say is... please for the love of god do not stoop to that level.

But wasting fuel is fun for the whole family!!!!

Seriously guys... My wife is hotter than either of yours. Give it a rest.....

Listen MR. DC8, I haven't talked smack bout you for a while, you seem to have many other fans. If you think because people don't like you because you make them fly by the book, you are as stupid as you look. and MAAAAN your freakin me out by always looking at me in the terminal (per your last thread) and if the rumors are true about me from one flight attendant that you talked to .... you can keep lookin at me baby!

Listen MR. DC8, I haven't talked smack bout you for a while, you seem to have many other fans. If you think because people don't like you because you make them fly by the book, you are as stupid as you look. and MAAAAN your freakin me out by always looking at me in the terminal (per your last thread) and if the rumors are true about me from one flight attendant that you talked to .... you can keep lookin at me baby!

Panties in a wad?

Feel free to list whatever you want as to why soooooo many peole "hate" me. But before you do, let's list the reasons why you have bad mouthed me for 18 months and started this thread in which you hoped for my firing.

And remember, there are two sides to a story, and as the details of our experience show, you have no credibility.

So your reasons are:

1) I asked you to put away the newspaper you pulled out while an FAA inspector was in the jumpseat.

2) I asked you to do your walk around since it was 10 minutes prior to departure, and you had already shown your tendency not to do a walkaround earlier on a trip by walking straight to the terminal.

3) I asked that you limit your PA's to just the necessary information to the passangers. Considering how you had upset so many passangers and both FA's I don't think that was unreasonable.

So these three things are what drives you to hate and bad mouth me for over 18 months, eh..?

I noticed how you once bragged about being a CAL intern and having three internal recommendations. Yet you couldn't even get an interview. Ask yourself this Clipper. Do you think it might be you and not everyone else you end up hating for your own failings?

Just listening to you scream and belittle your fellow pilot because he got an interview and you did't explains a lot about why you seem to hate me so much. There is a problem, not sure what it is, but it is definately your problem.

Now as far as looking at you. Most adults, especially those that work together, have a tendency to say high when they cross each others path. I would be more than happy to say hi to you but you love walking by refusing to be polite and ignoring a fellow co worker. That's your choice, and it has no effect on me other than it reenforcing my believe that you have a maturity issue.

Want to talk about the other fella that has bad mouth me for two years becasue I asked him not to drink in public within 12 hours of reporting for duty? I know he hates me, but like I said. I wont let fools jeopordize my certificate whether it be drinking, newspapers in flight, accepting ATC clearances without checking with me and we both agreeing, or the number of people I have to ask not to recite the checklist but to actualy use it.

Yeah baby, I'm a real SOB when it comes to safety and protecting my certificate, as well as the rest of my crew.

Maybe I should have let the FAA guy just bust you for reading the newspaper. But then again they made me responsible for your all actions on my flight so I guess I had to protect you, no matter how you hate me for do so.

You see there is a method of seeking resolution when someone like you hates someone. If you feel it is my fault and there is some inappropriate behavior, all you had to do was take it up with pro standards.

But you didn't. Once again you had no one to blame but yourself. So, as you have demonstrated in the past (with the name calling of a fellow FO that got a CAL interview when you didn't) you resort to bad mouth me.

The names you called a fellow pilot, calling him a drunk and drug user, for no other reason than you were jealous of his success with CAL says a lot about what you precive to be issues between us.

In other words, there is no issue between us, just your inability to place blame where balme belongs and that is with your actions, not mine.

And yes Clipper, you have been successful in getting a number of people to be disrespectful as well as spreading your hatred. Many of them I have never flown with or even spoken to. They just choose to believe you because we J4J people are hated anyway.

While your type write derogatory comments on bathroom walls and compass cards, and talk you sillyness amongst yourselves, go to new hires and tell them not to fly with me etc..., I will maintain a safe cockpit and do my best to keep all of us out of trouble, and wish all of you well.

Latest resources

Back