• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good News out of mgm for ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I really think he is doing good things overall. Now if he would just fire that evil Satanic wench whore Eva, we would all be a lot better off! She must really have some good dirt on some really important people to still be here!

Hopefully Eva will be cut or at least moved once the F/As settle the contract ala the pilot contract and BL.

Eventually ASA will have to get CR9s or at least more CR7s to survive in this market. For this year we are already taking a hit for airframes with the ATR fleet going away without a replacement. The CR2s time to shine has past and w/ the fuel prices skyrocketing will soon take its place in Victorville or in China.

Hopefully Eva will be cut or at least moved once the F/As settle the contract ala the pilot contract and BL.

Eventually ASA will have to get CR9s or at least more CR7s to survive in this market. For this year we are already taking a hit for airframes with the ATR fleet going away without a replacement. The CR2s time to shine has past and w/ the fuel prices skyrocketing will soon take its place in Victorville or in China.

Great point! I forgot about the FA negotiations! Man, there is hope yet she will be 86'd!

Trojan

That is F'n funny stuff on Lisa W. !!! I have often thought similar about her.

Two thoughts.

1) Brad is a pilot, running the ship, how many other airlines have or had a president that began as a pilot? I think I'm correct on this, I'm sure I'll be corrected if not. Point being, a pilot understands the front line if he takes the time to.

2) CREWS!!, get you and your damn FA's off the plane on a turn when your passengers are off. This stuff matters now!

Medeco

Brad is doing an amazing job of leading ASA. We are cleaning up our house. We need to continue to do so, and I believe we will land some future flying with Delta or other Carriers as well. The greatest thing Brad has done has focused his energies on changing MANAGEMENTS ATTITUDES TOWARDS THE FRONT LINES. And it has made all the difference. According to his last letter, Crew Delays are about NIL. GFY Brian ledusche and Skippy. Y'all sucked and proved you have NO competence ever running an airline. I wish Brad would clear out the rest of the old ASA guard too. But I believe in his leadership and with it good things will come.

Trojan
I wish that Brad would focus a little more in flight
control because I can tell you with a fact that the
dispatchers are getting shafted and it's getting worse... so anything you ALPA guys can do to help would be great.....

I wish that Brad would focus a little more in flight
control because I can tell you with a fact that the
dispatchers are getting shafted and it's getting worse... so anything you ALPA guys can do to help would be great.....

How are you getting shafted? What is happening? I've had a few dispatchers on my jumpseat in the last 3 months and they seemed happy. I don't think they're being PC. Is it because of Contract Negotiations?

Trojan

The 90's were originally ASA's. ASA pilots refused to take a pay cut (aka whooring ourselves out) to get them. I believe if ASA can continue down the path of great service and continue getting better we will get them. The ATL market is much more lucrative than SLC. There is more of a need in ATL for them.

Trojan

They were ours....but we lost them....all the while ALPA told us they were never coming here....It's much harder to get airplanes back then it is to keep them in the first place....Don't push Jerry too far...he pushes back....

They were ours....but we lost them....all the while ALPA told us they were never coming here....It's much harder to get airplanes back then it is to keep them in the first place....Don't push Jerry too far...he pushes back....

Joe,

With all due respect, I was waiting for your response. I knew it was coming because of your responses on other threads. We, as pilots, don't have the big picture. Especially delivery schedules. The sky is NOT falling. I agree with you, ALPA is severely dysfunctional, and needs correcting. No doubt there. But to say we missed the boat is a whole different story. What was our performance then? I could argue our Company was not worth putting those aircraft at. We needed to clean house and bring in a worthy leader. We are becoming a preference for service! When is the last time in your Career at ASA you could say that? We need to fix some stuff first, then take care of the rest. I believe in our Leader. He's doing a fine job. We need to keep on backing him up and provide a quality service. The rest will follow.

Trojan

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back