Good news for Continental

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well SGU,

I did re-read my post and I shouldn't have called you and ---hole. I do apologize about that. The high road is always a good one and I'll join you on that road. Not hung up on the past at all, just heard the same crap once too many times....... Enjoy the left seat of the jungle jet..... I know I do.

all in all...still good healthy debate!

If everyone and everything was balanced and sat...who would be happy?

My only point was really...how could this be considered good news when mainline guys are to be glad to be at the feeder level and no real new hiring is in sight. It is good news for the Connie and the express guys, but even that is 15 months off.

Good luck and good weekends to you ALL and your families too!

Just what this industry needs ... more fighting within the pilot group. Come on gents, how about a little less judgment and criticism, and more camaraderie? :rolleyes:

rocketbob,

i didn't call you a second class commuter pilot. I didn't attack you in anyway. I am just saying that you are a fool if you really believe that COEX is anything but a commuter airline. 1 billion in revenue or not.

Jet Blue is not producing 1 billion in revenue but I don't think anyone would believe they are anything but a major.

All I am saying is that COEX will never be anything but a commuter airline unless they start flying larger equipment (not RJ's) and get some real work rules and wages.

Next time you decide to make an argument that COEX is not a commuter, pull out your last pay stub and take a look at it. you will think twice.

Latest resources

Back