• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good Luck to the Frontier Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe a better offer will come along from a stronger company, that will give the average F9 Pilot a 40% raise, health benefits (with Dental), 401k matching, profit sharing, and stable employment.

NAH, forget it.

Maybe a better offer will come along from a stronger company, that will give the average F9 Pilot a 40% raise, health benefits (with Dental), 401k matching, profit sharing, and stable employment.

NAH, forget it.

I think that is what they said to your RIDICULOUS offer. Well, at least they won't have to go to LBB......

Bye Bye--General Lee

I think you meant to say pretty soon they won't have anywhere to go, let alone LBB.

So, Republic won't fund them and make them stronger? I thought they have been profitable over the last few months? Don't tell me your SWA Ego has lead you to this conclusion? Wow, SWAPA is feeding you a lot of nonsense. Did they tell you Gary Kelly got his arse smacked by the Republic management? They must have forgotten that part....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Gary Kelly got exactly what he wanted.

If he wanted Frontier that bad he could have simply removed the prior SLI clause and upped the price a few bucks and he would have had F9 in a heartbeat.

He chose not to do either as he didn't want F9 on those terms.

He let F9 go, by default , to RAH.

There was no genius maneuvering or "arse handing" by RAH.

YKYRAAI

Last edited:
Maybe a better offer will come along from a stronger company, that will give the average F9 Pilot a 40% raise, health benefits (with Dental), 401k matching, profit sharing, stable employment loss of their seniority and crew base for an "as needed" job interview.

I fixed your quote with the items you "forgot."

Gary Kelly got exactly what he wanted.

If he wanted Frontier that bad he could have simply removed the prior SLI clause and upped the price a few bucks and he would have had F9 in a heartbeat.

He chose not to do either as he didn't want F9 on those terms.

He let F9 go, by default , to RAH.

There was no genius maneuvering or "arse handing" by RAH.

YKYRAAI

Yeah, OKAY........he chose to look naive in negotiations, so you guys would be over confident in your continuing TA negotiations.....riiiiiiiiiiight.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Genital Lee. Soon you will be talking to yourself. You are being put on many ignore lists at records pace. The future for you is posting and then you answer your own posts with all your other screen names.

DOH NOW

M

Latest resources

Back