• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good Luck to the Frontier Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Genital Lee. Soon you will be talking to yourself. You are being put on many ignore lists at records pace. The future for you is posting and then you answer your own posts with all your other screen names.

DOH NOW

M

For anyone else pondering whether or not to put the General on IGNORE status - I did it a month ago - I never knew I could have it so good!

For those of you who do choose to receive his messages, please refrain from quoting him. Unfortunately I have discovered no way to block his quotes.

GL is a seasoned airline professional and member who posts opinion unpopular with sunglass-wearing, gell-haired, supercool, pud-whacking pilot-pups.

Last edited:
I'm surprised FAPA didn't demand primae noctis rights.

That was one of the six items that were agreed upon. :)

Unfortunately, after re-reading the SWAPA proposal and reallizing that it did not include recall rights or domicile protection, we reallized that they were doing the *************************g, not their new wives.

That was one of the six items that were agreed upon. :)

Unfortunately, after re-reading the SWAPA proposal and reallizing that it did not include recall rights or domicile protection, we reallized that they were doing the *************************g, not their new wives.

Could have been worse. SWAPA could have offered up our FAs (No offense to any WN FAs on here. Love you, mean it).

I fixed your quote with the items you "forgot."

loss of their seniority and crew base for an "as needed" job interview.

Careful about misinformation. "job interviews" were not on the table. They were going to be given jobs - all of them including the 50+ already on furlough. You are correct they would lose all their seniority.

-fate

*edit*

yes, there were going to be more furloughs, but they would all have seniority numbers was my point. Absolutely positively no interviews.

Latest resources

Back