• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good job FLOPS management! Were number #1

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Management didn this where they could get away with it, to keep these pilots from having their medical LOA's extended via the contract. Its that simple.

Management didn this where they could get away with it, to keep these pilots from having their medical LOA's extended via the contract. Its that simple.

It just shows how fast this management can affect all of our lives. Just one letter and those pilots families lives changed.

When a crew couldn't make a departure in IMC from a high altitude airport, Special Ed tried to get this crew to fly by granting them a one-time waiver for relief from the second segment climb requirements!

What an amazing man he must be to have such authority!:rolleyes:

When a crew couldn't make a departure in IMC from a high altitude airport, Special Ed tried to get this crew to fly by granting them a one-time waiver for relief from the second segment climb requirements!

What an amazing man he must be to have such authority!:rolleyes:

Nice leave it to special ed.

One of our "other, scab type" checkairmen "2nd hand info" flew a BeechJet from Aspen to New York nonstop. The story goes, the Cleveland Controller(old FLOPS scheduler) called BJ Program Manger and asked if this could be done, and program mgr said no, controller said its happening now. This was swept under the rug.

Ya gotta love mgmt taking care of their own.

I am glad this is public information, I might forward this info to my former 91 employer.
We were all laid off when that department closed after many years in business, so they could go with FLOPS.
Will try my best to explain Special Ed and Second Segment to non pilot CEOs, but they will get my drift.

Thanks Guys.

I am glad this is public information, I might forward this info to my former 91 employer.
We were all laid off when that department closed after many years in business, so they could go with FLOPS.
Will try my best to explain Special Ed and Second Segment to non pilot CEOs, but they will get my drift.

Thanks Guys.
good idea......tell em to go to Netjets instead.....LOL

Nice leave it to special ed.

One of our "other, scab type" checkairmen "2nd hand info" flew a BeechJet from Aspen to New York nonstop. The story goes, the Cleveland Controller(old FLOPS scheduler) called BJ Program Manger and asked if this could be done, and program mgr said no, controller said its happening now. This was swept under the rug.

Ya gotta love mgmt taking care of their own.

Would that be the Eastern scab that has ttoo mmany consonents in his nnamme?

Latest resources

Back