Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good Independence Air Article - Read it!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PBE,

I am very excited to watch Indy Air and I am hopeful that any kinks will be worked out quickly given your operating history as ACA. I have always thought that if Frontier can survive and flourish, then Indy Air has a great chance too.

Best of luck - it will be exciting to watch!

Nothing significant has ever been gained without a significant risk. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you are sitting way out on a limb, and everyone is hoping that you fail. Good luck to all, and you'll have to learn to enjoy all the negative skepticism that will be heaped on you daily. By the way, when are you going to start paying for those free airplanes? (just a headstart for you on the moronic remarks)

Skank said:
By the way, when are you going to start paying for those free airplanes? (just a headstart for you on the moronic remarks)

Good one Skank! I hope we got the same deal on our 319s as you got on your 320s.

I hope we can execute this plan as well as you guys have. jetBlue is a class operation.

Cheers,
PBE:)

Thanks to all for the words of encouragement. This is going to be an interesting and fun adventure. It's nice to see "good luck to all" in many posts here instead of constant negative remarks. It just goes to show that most of us are professionals in the same industry just trying to make it the best we can.....

I am sure there will be batches of them out soon. I had made a bunch for BOS crews, but it was too costly, and they were not of enough quality to sell. ........

For the I logo stickers, check with your domicile chief. They are abundant at the IAD orafice.

Tailwinds...

g159av8tor said:
For the I logo stickers, check with your domicile chief. They are abundant at the IAD orafice.

If I worked at ACA, I would. But, I don't. That's why I'm asking here. Can I order them off the website or something like that?

Latest resources

Back