Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good flight schools to instruct at.......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flight schools that "ask" for a certain amount of dual given time are like the regionals asking for 1500 TT mins. They wished they could find people with that many hours, but in the real world, people are getting hired with far less. CFI jobs are a dime a dozen. Here is the AOPA's site in case you don't know it:http://www.aopa.org/insearchof/schools/schoolview.cfmjust apply! What's the worst that could happen?
That's true for the most part, but Oxford's dual given requirement is a hard and fast CAA (UK's FAA) requirement. After training and an "acceptance flight" you are issued a certificate by the CAA that allows you to train under their rules.

If you're low time and looking in PHX, try this place. They have the nicest equipment of anyone in town and the pay scale starts at $16 an hour and moves progessively through $18 and tops out at $20 if you bill more than 35 hours in a two week period.

I wouldn't just fax them a resume...if you can, make your way to town and stop in and talk to Bill.

If you'd like more skinny on the places to avoid in the PHX area (there are a bunch) drop me a PM.

Umm..why does "this place" require a password?
If you don't know the password, then you're not supposed to know why.

Just kidding. Actually, I don't know what the deal is....they've had problems with their server in the past, and I'd guess that's the case now. It's most likely a temporary problem and should be back Monday.

The link is for AngelAir (yeah, it's one word, for some reason) at P19 and the website is www.flyangelair.com.

Thanks....I think Arizona is a good place to instruct, hopefully better than it has been in the past.

Thanks....I think Arizona is a good place to instruct, hopefully better than it has been in the past.

That it is. If you can stand the heat in the lowlands during the summer, you'll get a ton of flying done. Northern AZ has great year-round weather as well, but the monsoons hit us pretty hard in the afternoons basically everyday between June and August.

Yeah, I've heard about trying to instruct when its 120 outside!!!

I don't care.....can't wait to get back into the CFI market.

If you get all your flying done before noon down in Phoenix before the temp. heats up to 120, you can hit up the pool at the airport in the afternoon:)

Alaska flight instructor needed

Anyone interested in instructing in Alaska, contact the Alaska Flying Network at 907-283-5700. Its a great place to build some time and learn what real flying is. Its located in Kenai. Its not a bush village so the quality of living is excellent.

Latest resources

Back