• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good eats in Jackson Hole....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While we ate lunch, which was enough to choke a moose for about $10, I overheard a woman speaking with customers at the next table. In her mid twenties, she said that "we bought this place when I was thirteen". She seemed to still be working there, since she headed into the back when she finished talking.

Could Bubba have sold the place to his kids?

Good food, no matter who owns it.

The new owner's wife could easily pass for a hot 20 year old, even though she's got 2 kids and is in her 30's. So that might have been her. As for bought the "place when she was 13" I don't know what she was referring to maybe they bought it for $13M, I don't know. DC (the new owner) didn't make any changes either so its possible that some of Bubba's kids are still working there as managers.

I know DC was thinking about selling some Bubba's at the airport, like they do Rendezvous Ribs at the Wilson Air Center in Memphis. I also asked him about giving pilot's a discount, he said "just how much cheaper can you eat for?", i.e. its a good deal without any discounts. The service is good and even DC waits in line to eat there. DC typically has breakfast there a few times a week during the summer.

Latest resources

Back