Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Juvat

Used Register
I know that some guys have been looking for good deals on leather flight bags / flight kits / brain bags (pick your term). I was googling around the web and stumbled across a good deal on nice Korchmar leather flight bag for $119.95. This bag has some nice bells and whistles (not as nice as a Scott bag, but it'll work for me), and normally goes for around $275 at other websites. It's also the 7" wide version that a lot of guys on this forum have suggested buying so it'll fit in the 737-300/500 better.

I ordered it online, and it showed up today after a 5-day wait...sure enough, it's the real deal. Anyway, I just thought I'd share this link here in case anybody is interested: http://www.executiveessentials.com/detail.php?id=5169

Juvat said:
I know that some guys have been looking for good deals on leather flight bags / flight kits / brain bags (pick your term). I was googling around the web and stumbled across a good deal on nice Korchmar leather flight bag for $119.95. This bag has some nice bells and whistles (not as nice as a Scott bag, but it'll work for me), and normally goes for around $275 at other websites. It's also the 7" wide version that a lot of guys on this forum have suggested buying so it'll fit in the 737-300/500 better.

I ordered it online, and it showed up today after a 5-day wait...sure enough, it's the real deal. Anyway, I just thought I'd share this link here in case anybody is interested: http://www.executiveessentials.com/detail.php?id=5169

Just to let you know, these people are full of $hit!!!!! I ordered the bag this morning and called them directly to have it shipped next day air. They agreed and charged $40 for the express services, but what WTF the bag was $119 plus another $40 for shipping and it was still $100 cheaper than any one elses. Realizing their mistake their quickly phoned me back to advise me that they were out of stock and since it was a special promotion the price would change. Well this is false advertising and I held their feet to the fire. They said that they would honor the price when the bag comes in but I am willing to bet it's on the slow boat from China that will most certainly sink!!! Thus never honoring the price!!! EVERYBODY WHO NEEDS A BAG SHOULD CALL AND SAY THAT THEY SAW IT FOR $119 AND ORDER IT. They have since corrected their mistake But I made a copy of the orig price with photo and will fax it to anyone who wants!!!!!

WD.

Last edited:
18 by Leather Specialty

Double strap handles w/padded leather wrap
One full-length expanding partition
Pockets under lid
Exterior end pocket
Interior end elastic strap for flashlight
Headset pouch
Eyeglass case
Brass hardware
Top grain American cowhide
<LI>18” x 12” x 7”

Available in Black
list price: $325.00
our price: $294.95

vetteracer said:
18 by Leather Specialty

Double strap handles w/padded leather wrap
One full-length expanding partition
Pockets under lid
Exterior end pocket
Interior end elastic strap for flashlight
Headset pouch
Eyeglass case
Brass hardware
Top grain American cowhide
<LI>18” x 12” x 7”

Available in Black
list price: $325.00
our price: $294.95

That's what it says now but keep in mind I ordered this morning 1/10/05 at the lovely price of $119.95 plus another $40 for express shipping. I made a copy of the original ad at $119.95

WD.

Wiskey Driver said:
Just to let you know, these people are full of $hit!!!!!
WD.

That's all I needed to hear. Uncle Nunzio is on his way to discuss things with their customer service manager and apply a roll of quarters to his gums with pnuematic regularity.

crashpad said:
That's all I needed to hear. Uncle Nunzio is on his way to discuss things with their customer service manager and apply a roll of quarters to his gums with pnuematic regularity.

CP, how the h ell are ya!!! Yeah, they tried to give o'l Wiskey Driver the weiner but I am having none of that!!!!

WD.

I think they're on to us, cause I just called to order one and the person who answered said that the subject bag "Is no longer available".

Joe call the number I just faxed you and if you need me call the number I faxed you from.

WD.

Latest resources

Back