Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rvsm410

Hey Folks,

Its been a couple of months since I last posted, about the the same time since I even looked at this web site or any other aviation site for that matter...

I wanted to say thinks to many of you here for the years of support and employment help, advise etc..I finally made it to my goal in October landing a nice (Non-Dispatch) position with Airtran...

I was so happy...and maybe a chance to dispatch for them down the road if I wanted to...I wont bore you all with the gory details, lets just say I have never been so pleased with the way I was treated, the professional yet personal care I enjoyed in my short time there..the training manager MS. "A" was spectaculer and very kind...the HR department was very helpful, with wide open communication from the start to the end....

In short I could not have asked for a nicer or more professional bunch of people to have worked with..it was truly my pleasure to have been there.

For all of you wondering what happened, well lets just say my medical conditions showed its nasty side a few weeks after I was hired..and it was not going to let me work the hours required my any airline...I resigned, before it became a problem...A very said day for me indeed...

So, with this said, I wanted to bid you all good luck and farewell..I am officially retired now...my desire to find dispatch or airline work has been quenched...

I wish all of you good luck and God speed in you're search for better pay and security..I am hopeful for the industry...

rvsm410...AKA...Charlie Hotel

Sorry that your health is giving you fits.
I wish you a very long and boring retirement with lots of lazy days spent drowning worms. Take care of yourself.
CAS

Latest resources

Back