• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

good/bad experiences with headsets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I used the 850 in a CRJ and now 737, work great and no batteries to mess with.

I agree that an ERJ or any turboprop would be too loud for an 850, since they aren't as quiet as a Bose or Sennheiser.

For me they're quiet enough, comfortable and reliable, had mine for 3+ years so far with zero problems

Bose QC-2 with the uflymike!! I have a Telex 750, it lasted all of about 2 months. Not a good fit, could never hear the ground crew on interphone!! I tried the uflymike, on loan from a friend for a weekend. Couldn't order one fast enough. I keep the Telex POS in my bag as a back up!!

Believe it or not I use my Clarity Aloft headset for both my Saratoga and formally my 737. I am now also using it on the 757 and 767. It is lightweight and comfortable. The sound reproduction is great.

I've been using a Telex 750 for over 10 years. I think it does a good job.

Shoving a piece of rubber or silicone in my ear canal does nothing for me.

Sennheiser KA25 works very well. Works off of two AA batts. Light weight and stores easily.
Second vote for the Sennheisers. Use them in the RJ and the variety of general aviation aircraft I fly. They look delicate, but believe me I treat them horribly and still they have held up and work like new after six years.

Latest resources

Back