Good, Bad, and Ugly of Flexjet????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Club,

We have defined rest rules. Whether they are good, bad or indifferent, the FAA bought off on them. I don't see them coming in now and saying you are operating illegally. But who knows, the FAA suprises people some times.

CL300Pilot

I'm curious what you mean by "they bough off on them."

How can it be legal here but not at another company? I'm a bit confused on why it works here and not other places. Did they actually say somewhere what I can be contactable AND i rest at the SAME time? that doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I'm curious what you mean by "they bough off on them."

How can it be legal here but not at another company? I'm a bit confused on why it works here and not other places. Did they actually say somewhere what I can be contactable AND i rest at the SAME time? that doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Because Flexjet has their POI in their back pocket. They convinced him to sign off on their version of defined rest rules.

the good, bad, and ugly go like this:

Its bad the way they treat you in work rules

Its ugly are the hotel

the good is when you leave.

In regards to the rest rules, they are being broken and the FAA in Washington now knows about it.

Can you elaborate on that? How do you know? Not saying it isn't true, I hope it is cause maybe then it'll finally get fixed.

Let's be honest here. Our vacation time is BS. Yeah we get 13 days off but, 8 of those days I AM PAYING FOR OUT OF MY OWN DAYS OFF.

We should at least be paid 7 days for a vacation since we obviously don't work the traditional M-F.

This is another way the company is screwing us but, no one seems to recognize it.

AMEN!!

Latest resources

Back