• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJets off roading in ALB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Besides that interview part, you described just about every airline out there!! :beer:
True statement but obviously he is an aviation God. I bet he wears his hat during flight when he goes to the lav.

ALBANY, N.Y. — A plane has skidded into a snow bank at an upstate New York airport and become stuck, temporarily stranding passengers.
A spokesman for the Albany County Airport Authority says there were no injuries.
GoJet Airlines flight 3645 was leaving the gate in Albany en route to Chicago on Saturday when it slid off a paved roadway. It had been snowing lightly all day. The flight was operating as a United Express flight.
The 66 passengers and four crew members were sent back to the airport by bus.
Airport authority spokesman Doug Myers says the accident didn't cause any other airport delays. The plane was removed from the snow bank. A GoJet spokesman says the aircraft will remain in Albany and undergo a full inspection by maintenance crews.
Ha. Yea. They mean a Hulas "full inspection" which means removing a little snow and signing "ops check good" in the log book
Do you even know what you're talking about when it comes to mx? Are you at the hangar all the time when they are working on the aircraft? Yes, I will agree that there are some mechs. that make the rest look bad. I'm guessing you had some bad experiences where you work. Maybe they should train pilots to do maintenance too. That way when you can't fix something or make a mistake you can bitch at yourself that your flight was canceled !

Do you even know what you're talking about when it comes to mx? Are you at the hangar all the time when they are working on the aircraft? Yes, I will agree that there are some mechs. that make the rest look bad. I'm guessing you had some bad experiences where you worked. Maybe they should train pilots to do maintenance too. That way when you can't fix something or make a mistake you can bitch at yourself that your flight was canceled !

Fixed it for you.
Please remove your panties from your crack. I was merely stating the typical mx procedures of Hulie airlines.
I was NOT in the hangar where the maintenance was being performed. I was generally in a crappy hotel on reduced min rest trying to prepare myself for the 1230 hour duty day that paid 5 hours the next day.

Latest resources

Back