• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJets off roading in ALB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are good, experienced pilots at GoJet. A lot of Comair folks are there now with tens of thousands of hours. This is not 2005 anymore. They cannot help that it's where they HAD to go so they can feed their families and pay the mortgage. You would do the same when faced with their life situation. Have some compassion. This is our industry....if I had to guess people that continue to hate GoJet pilots are the same "free-market" advocates....until they lose their job, then become hypocrites.

Fixed it for ya.

Just because you dont like an airline does not mean MX will do anything differently than any other airline. We all follow the same FAR's.

I think my four years there justifies my response. Please drive thru

No,
Just a sh!tty human being, it is entirely possible to be a decent pilot while being a sh!tty human being. I believe that the ASA guy who's trailer park girlfriend BBQed her husband was a good pilot....

Just a complete ignorant statement!!! But oh well, kind of expect such drivel here...

They might as well be scabs. That's why.

Define "scab" as it pertains to GoJets, please? I don't work there, but I know a buddy of mine that is there now training for the left-seat after SEVEN years at COMAIR, along with another 35 others in the last two classes at GoJets. I don't like what the Hulu's pulled over there with them and screwing over the TSA guys, but having been involved with the 9e/9l/XJ "scorched Earth" Ch. 11 and reorganization, concessionary contract it is very easy to feel basic compassion for these people just trying to keep a roof over their heads.
Be very careful where you cast your stones, because you might just be next...Oh, and enjoy flying your "new" -900s from COMAIR and PINNACLE...

Holy thread creep. If you actually knew the guy you'd know he's a good person as well. Nice job making light of a good man's two year hell though.
Good people don't pork other married people's spouses. I am sure you would be OK with him porking your significant other though.....

Reasons Go Jet Pilots are frowned upon and looked at as garbage:

1. Walk around the terminal with shirts half untucked and wrinkled.

2. Most i have seen are extremely overweight....extremely!!!

3. Wear ear buds in when at the terminal

4. Most i know were hired with no interview, just a job fair (Psshhhhh)

5. Look like garbage in their uniform

6. Oh did i forget to mention grossly overweight (At least the ones i see in Denver)

No interview...really, oh i don`t have to know jack about aviation and be a dirtbag and still get hired to fly families around.

Well that`s what low quality applicants gets you...sliding off pavement!!

Little league operation!!

I am sure they make up a small percentage of the Go Jets pilot group so save your attempts to save the rest of the low lifes that are over there. Roll your eyes all you want cause i am always rolling my eyes in person and not on some internet forum whenever an Go Jet guy looks at me in passing in the terminal.

I`ve talked to United guys at Blow Jets and they even say that place is garbage!!

Uwoooaaa! You roll your eyes at them in real life! You a true rough rider!

Do you fart in their general direction too?!?

Do you fart in their general direction too?!?
Says JoJo the dogfaced boy, who licks his butt, just because he can....you like the taste?

Reasons Go Jet Pilots are frowned upon and looked at as garbage:

1. Walk around the terminal with shirts half untucked and wrinkled.

2. Most i have seen are extremely overweight....extremely!!!

3. Wear ear buds in when at the terminal

4. Most i know were hired with no interview, just a job fair (Psshhhhh)

5. Look like garbage in their uniform

6. Oh did i forget to mention grossly overweight (At least the ones i see in Denver)

No interview...really, oh i don`t have to know jack about aviation and be a dirtbag and still get hired to fly families around.

Well that`s what low quality applicants gets you...sliding off pavement!!

Little league operation!!

Besides that interview part, you described just about every airline out there!! :beer:

Latest resources

Back