• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJets interview invite

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ethically you are correct. As far as ruining your career I don't know. Nothing ever happened to any of the freedom guys. At least non that i ever heard of. I admire the fact that you have back bone, most new guys don't.

Several A-listers have been repeatedly denied employment outside of mesa, many are still there. I don't know of any offhand that have made it to a major (might be some though). I think there are enough mesa pilots at SWA, USAir/Catus, JB, FEDEX, UPS to poison those wells for the A-gang.

Actually there's one at USAir, but he was recalled after a J4J stint at mesa/freedom.

I thought that TSA and gojets won the court ruling that they were seperate entities and certificates etc so therefore it didnt break scope. Now all of a sudden TSA recruiting is putting people into gojets. People are turning up to go to a TSA class and finding that its a gojerks class etc.

How in the hell can they be considered seperate companies???

Last edited:
I thought that TSA and gojets won the court ruling that they were seperate entities and certificates etc so therefore it didnt break scope. Now all of a sudden TSA recruiting is putting people into gojets. People are turning up to go to a TSA class and finding that its a gojerks class etc.

How in the hell can they be considered seperate companies???

They are separate companies even though they use the same training center, managment, etc. The NMB decided it though, not a court case.

GoJet pilots showing up for class and got put in a TSA class.........not likely. Other way around?........yes

Latest resources

Back