Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does a bear crap in the woods?

As a "consumer" - we like that.

as a consumer do you also like to fly on aircraft where the captains are total back stabbing aholes who couldnt be a captain anywhere else due to their DUIs, multiple violations, and charming personality. And the FOs are all gleaming with their 350 hours TT, 3 attempted SIC type rides, and then their avereage 50 hour IOE. I still laugh everytime a new HoJet FO tries to smile, say hi, or do the pilot knod. Good riddance. Most of thier new hires know not what they do! Its fun to hate the ignorant! Instant Karma~

Even today, as GoJet grows, it is strengthening TSH and TSA, paving the path to a future that pilots of both companies will benefit. Those who had the courage to accept employment at GoJet and the diligence to see the company through to its final certification for revenue flight should be recognized for having helped create a vehicle that will stabilize the future for all pilots under TSH. Those who stayed at TSA who decided not to take the opportunity at GoJet should appreciate the risks the pilots of GoJet took in the face of failure, adversity and public persecution to create opportunity for all. Great risks are deserving of great rewards.

I think I just vomitted..........DT helped ruin the futures of countless pilots at TSA. Now he shares his "vision" over at SkyBus.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back