• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gojet sucks. Ok I have not got to say that in a while. They are the hated airline in the industry. But you don't have to take my word for it, do a search. I hate Gojets as they have cost me (directly) many thousands of dollars. Ex- TSA guy here. Go anywhere else and you will feel better about it later on when you learn more how eveyone else feels about them.
Just my .02

Let me correct that for you...ahem.....YOU, your pilot group, ALPO & Dario cost you (directly) many thousands of dollars.
I hope you haven't taken Dario off of your Christmas card list. Your stellar pilot group gave away that flying. Look in the mirror. The person looking back is mostly at fault.

I am not an airline guy so please forgive this question. I have done some searching and come up with very limited info on them. I see that they are hiring FO and Capt. Any insight on them? Good/Bad/Indifferent info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Define for yourself the word INTEGRITY and if you have some, then you will not even consider Gojet.

Never worked there or TSA, but I know why they are in business. I did picket against their existence and YES they have cost a lot of harm to others by sending TSA pilots on the street.

Do yourself a favor and wait couple of months. Many jobs will be available at the regional level.

good luck

Never worked there or TSA, but I know why they are in business. I did picket against their existence and YES they have cost a lot of harm to others by sending TSA pilots on the street.

You are wrong. You don't know what you're talking about.

Let me correct that for you...ahem.....YOU, your pilot group, ALPO & Dario cost you (directly) many thousands of dollars.
I hope you haven't taken Dario off of your Christmas card list. Your stellar pilot group gave away that flying. Look in the mirror. The person looking back is mostly at fault.

Always the same excuse. Ethical bankrupt pilots do join Gojets.

Done with this topic....

You are wrong. You don't know what you're talking about.

When we were picketing against the start of Gojet you were a private pilot, admit at least that.

So go educate yourself, stop listening to your coworkers and their excuses.

You made a bad decision and a bad choice. Others will not.

Latest resources

Back