• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GOJET to do Delta flying!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I disagree, a lot of people at the majors do care about where you came from. Whether or not you get an interview or hired is a different story, but life on the line could become not so fun.

I disagree, a lot of people at the majors do care about where you came from. Whether or not you get an interview or hired is a different story, but life on the line could become not so fun.

I'm not going to say you're wrong. I'm just saying what I have experienced. All of the people I work with couldn't care less.

That's just it. The only way it's going to make a difference to them is if the next tier airlines don't hire them because of the situation.

Well that's just the thing. The majors don't care about our petty regional pilot squabbles. A 63 year old hiring manager isn't going to look at a resume and say "oh this guy went to GoJet, what a d*ck".

Has anyone heard of any GoJet pilot blacklisting by Legacy or LLC airlines? I've "heard" Delta doesn't look too favorable on GoJet pilots, but now that Delta has given GoJet DCI flying, I don't believe it anymore

Seeing that the future generation of majors pilots will be former regional guys, this could definitely be the case.

Keep in mind that the people that decide which regionals fly which routes etc..are not the same people that do the hiring and do your flying with everyday

Latest resources

Back