• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Beanie said:
Two things....

1. The weiner joke was funny

2. For the love of God-

the word is spelled definitely

not definatly, definately or any other way.

Sorry for the spelling error. I will definately, oops definatly, dag nabit I promise to use spell check next time. LMAO.

oceandude said:
who cares!

dude who cares that you don't?! If you are so sick of gojets and tsa then do not read the posts!! Your who cares statement is just dumb and everyones sick of it!!! GROW UP LITTLE BOY!!

As far as the flight attend rumor it's true! I flew out on the morning of the 18th and asked the ground agent and he said it was true and the f/a was on that plane, he pointed to the gojet plane going to ord. I guess we found a common ground with gj, DRUNK FLIGHT ATTENDANTS!! Thats funny!!

f/o(forever) said:
dude who cares that you don't?! If you are so sick of gojets and tsa then do not read the posts!! Your who cares statement is just dumb and everyones sick of it!!! GROW UP LITTLE BOY!!

As far as the flight attend rumor it's true! I flew out on the morning of the 18th and asked the ground agent and he said it was true and the f/a was on that plane, he pointed to the gojet plane going to ord. I guess we found a common ground with gj, DRUNK FLIGHT ATTENDANTS!! Thats funny!!

If you heard it from a Gate Agent, it must be true. Gate Agents are Reliable sources. LMAO.

If you heard it from a Gate Agent, it must be true. Gate Agents are Reliable sources. LMAO.

I heard it from the ramp guy and he even went so far as to ask me if I was sober (jokingly) since I was working an early flight out from the sister company. I'm a drinker, but I know my limits at work!

Latest resources

Back